Sunday, December 9, 2007

Boring Week ...

Can’t say I have much to blog about this week. A lot of rain had me cooped up at home a lot the last few days. The main thing that got me out of the house was, believe it or not, a performance of specially trained horses.


The annual event is called La Nuit du Cheval (The Night of the Horse) and attracts pretty big crowds. While I enjoyed parts of the show, I couldn’t help but feel that something was wrong with training animals to do tricks for no particular reason other than to get applause at a show.


To see more images from the show, CLICK HERE.

I also shot a boring movie premiere with a bunch of children actors from the French film “Big City” along the Champs-Elysees. The only thing nice about it was the morning light.



A couple images of the week:

Snowman Cake

Spanish Cowboys

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boring week for me too, David....Don't feel to bad for the horses, they look like they are having a good time....The second baseman....