Monday, February 25, 2008

Oscar Weekend ...

Well, this year was much less exciting than years past for me on Oscar weekend. I was originally scheduled to shoot the Oscar arrivals, then I was scheduled to shoot the big Vanity Fair party (which got canceled) and in the end, I shot the 18th annual Night of 100 Stars Oscar viewing party at the Beverly Hills Hotel.


Truth be told, there was a touch of patheticness to the event. Many random stars from the past mixed in with wanna-be stars and those that were never stars. If you want to see what I'm talking about CLICK HERE to see some random images from the event.

I've been doing all sorts of other things like exploring uptown Whittier but honestly I'm really not motivated to blog about it!

1 comment:

Tammi said...

John Daveed,

Joan Van Aark is scary. Please remove that shot....I'm going to have nightmares about it.

Tammi